Empowering working parents and caregivers to achieve their professional goals is at the heart of WRK/360’s mission and a critical element to creating a workplace culture that cares.
WRK/360 provides direct support to the working parents and caregivers who represent over 40% of the workforce and are often a high potential yet overlooked employee population.
Employee Resource Groups
Build a strategy & launch a new Parent/Caregiver or Women ERG. Signature workshops and programming for existing ERGs.
- Increase physiological safety and space to share resources, support and dialog.
- Partner with business leaders on more inclusive talent strategy and career growth for all.
- Align with business leaders on company goals and values.
- Enable a collective VOE to provide feedback and recommendations for changes.
WRK/360 professional coaches are trained to support employees to thrive and lead through significant changes personally and professionally.
- Increase resiliency and productivity
- Ease the transition planning for parental leave & returning to work
- Reduce stress levels and guilt
- Better manage the “second shift”
- Promote ambition and career growth
- Office Hours, Group Coaching, or Targeted 1:1 available
50+ FREE On-Demand Courses
WRK/360’s 50+ micro courses are short 3-8 minute trainings to navigate work/life challenges and free for all working parents.
- Planning for leave & returning to work
- Preparations for home & childcare
- Breastfeeding, pumping & travel
- Career growth & goals as a working parent
- Managing personal and professional goals as a dual-career couple
- Building an ongoing career and family strategy and getting the right support at work & home